Hi there! New recipe here for you!
This recipe uses Metric measurement. Majority of digital scale should have ability to choose between Metric or English, don’t be afraid of using Metric measurement!
Whether Metric or English, I like to bake cakes and breads by weigh. There are a bit more work but once you get used to it, you would enjoy this way and you’ll notice that the final product comes out the same every time! = Success!
Here is the recipe!
Baked Coconut Donuts
1. Rice Flour – 100g
2. Baking Powder – 1 Teaspoon
3. Egg – 1 Large
4. Agave Nectar – 2 Tablespoon (You can totally substitute with Sugar but I’ll increase the amount to 3 Tsp)
5. Heavy Cream – 70ml (You can totally substitute with MILK!)
6. Coconut Oil (Melted) – 20g
7. Vanilla Extract – 1 Teaspoon
1. Measure Rice Flour and Baking Powder and put them in a bowl. Mix them well.
2. Wisk an Egg in a bowl and add Agave Nectar, Heavy Cream, and Vanilla Extract, and mix them really well.
3. Add melted Coconut Oil to the Egg mixture, and mix really well.
4. Pour the batter to the greased donuts pan and bake in 355F to 360F for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Eat Donuts!!
This donuts is NOT sweet sweet donuts that you get from donuts shop. So I recommend to dust these donuts with powdered sugar or covered with chocolate sauce if you like sweet donuts.
This is perfect sweetness for me and especially in the morning with my coffee!! And frankly speaking, these donuts are pretty healthy (minus the heavy cream!) and Gluten Free!
Try this recipe and let me know what you think!