My inner monster made me bake Gluten Free Brownie tonight. I could use Coconut Oil to bake this Brownie completely Gluten Free and Dairy Free but I used Butter for this recipe… so this is not Dairy Free. (PS. I not GF or DF.)
I have a go to Gluten Free Brownie recipe by using a can Black Beans. But I wanted to use nuts flour. And I always have Almond Flour in my pantry, I decided to make Almond Flour Brownie. You can use Sugar for this recipe but I used Agave. This brownie is moist, nutty, and YUMMY! Here is the recipe!
Almond Flour Brownies
â€¢ 3/4 cup Almond Flour
â€¢ 1/4 teaspoon Salt
â€¢ 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
â€¢ 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
â€¢ 1/2 cup Sugar OR 1/4 cup Agave Syrup
â€¢ 3 large Eggs
â€¢ 1 teaspoon Vanilla
â€¢ 1 teaspoon instant Espresso Coffee Powder
â€¢ 1/2 cup Butter OR 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
â€¢ 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
â€¢ 1/4 cup chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the Almond Flour, Salt, Cocoa Powder, and Baking Powder and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, melt together a scant 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips with the Butter.
4. While the Chocolate is melting, beat together the Eggs, Sugar OR Agave Syrup, Vanilla and Espresso Coffee Powder.
5. Slowly pour the melted Chocolate and Butter into the Egg/Sugar or Agave mixture while whisking until fully combined. ***Mixed them slowly so that you won’t made chocolate scramble egg***
6. Pour the Chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
7. Pour the batter in the greased 8 x 8 pan. (I used canola oil)
8. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips and 1/4 cup chopped Walnuts, and gently press it into the batter.
9. Bake for 30 minutes and check to see a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean. If itâ€™s not done yet, cover the edge of brownie with a piece of foil and bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
10. Let these cool completely before you cut them and serve!
Try this recipe! Enjoy!!