If you have 1 hour, you can make this amazing moist and rich coco taste brownie!
So here we go, you should try tomorrow!
1. 1/4 Cup Coco Powder
2. 1 Tablespoon Espresso Powder
3. 1 Stick Melted Butter
4. 2 Large Eggs
5. 1/2 Cups Sugar
6. 1/2 Cup Flower
7. 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
7. 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Add Coco Powder and Espresso Powder to the Melted Butter and mix well
3. Add Sugar to this mixture and mix well
4. Add Eggs to this mixture and mix well
5. Add Flour and Baking Powder to this mixture and mix well
6. Pour this mixture to the greased 8×6 baking pan and bake for 30 minutes
Seriously, this is it. As you can tell from the pictures, I just kept adding the ingredients to the one bowl and mixing it, and going to the oven. How easy it can be!!